HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
AG Recruitment specialises in providing recruitment services for international workers. With over 20 years experience in the international recruitment market we have extensive knowledge that enables us to identify the unique strengths of each country from which we recruit. Our recruitment services are customised and tailored to fit the specific needs of each person ensuring a successful placement.
HOW WE WORK FOR YOU
With over 20 years experience in the field of international recruitment we have supported companies in construction, agriculture, industrial production and HORECA to find the right personnel for their vacant positions.
This saves company time to direct their energy towards development and growth rather than a recruitment process that can seem endless at times.
Every year, our international clients trust us to assist them in recruiting top-notch staff to fill their diverse positions. From skilled nurses to efficient drivers, hardworking warehouse workers to masterful chefs, diligent waiters to dedicated construction site workers, compassionate care home workers to adept machinery and equipment operators, our clients look to us for exceptional talent.
If you possess relevant experience, would like the opportunity to working abroad and embody the personal qualities required for these roles, please get in touch with us. We would be thrilled to hear from you and potentially help you secure a fulfilling career opportunity.
It depends; most employers in the UK agricultural industry will pay workers using piecework rates therefore the more you pick the more you earn. The current national minimum wage in the UK is £8.91 (from April 2021) if you are 23 years old or more. The national minimum wage in the UK will be is £9.50 (from April 2022) if you are 23 years old or more.
A variety of jobs are available from picking, husbandry and packing.
- AG Recruitment is a high quality and professional recruitment agency serving the UK agricultural industry.
- AG Recruitment offers a very comprehensive interview process for people seeking work in the UK agricultural industry.
This will ensure that you are prepared with the right expectations, knowledge and skills to be a purposeful and successful worker.
Come and see us and make up your own mind!
- We have certification from the Romanian and Bulgarian authorities to recruit workers for employment abroad.
- We have a UK GLA licence, which is required by all agencies’ supplying labour to employers in the UK. (licence number AGRE0001)
- We are members of the ALP (Association of Labour Providers) in the UK.
- We have over 20 years experience working in the UK agricultural industry and can tell you everything you need to know about working in the UK.
All new candidates will complete an interview. The first part is a group discussion. The interview can take up to 2 hours.
Your ID or your Passport
You can find the details relating to AG Recruitment’s office locations and phone numbers on the Contact Us page on the website.
AG will be holding presentations and interviews in various cities in Bulgaria and Romania. Have a look at our Facebook Page for our upcoming events.
Most employers supply accommodation for workers to live in while they are working for them in the UK. The cost of this accommodation varies from employer to employer, however £59.50 (from April 2020) is approximately what you can expect to pay per person per week, excluding gas and electricity.
No, however it will certainly help.
Workers need to be 18 years old, there is no maximum age but due to the physical nature of the jobs available we recommend that you are under 50 years old.
AG offers 3 different placements starting from 12 weeks.
You will usually work five – six days per week, crop, weather and customer demand permitting.
The hours worked per week will vary with the weather and time of the year. During most weeks you should be working between 30 and 50 hours per week.
- Waterproof jacket, trousers and boots
- Sleeping bag and bedding
- ID or Passport, placement certificate
- £150 for the 2 weeks - for food and basic living needs
- Alarm clock
- Strong work ethic
AG offers an optional transport service to help you arrive at the UK farm where you will be working. There are 2 options:
- A flight and transfer from the airport
- A licensed overland minibus / bus
Both are organised, hassle free, competitive in price!